WordPress Web Developer (Dubai)
We are passionate about improving the digital footprint and overall financial success of small and medium-sized enterprises locally and nationally at Eddie Tech Solutions. ETS prides itself on creating tailor-made programs that match customer demands with an array of techniques, tools, and processes that have proven successful for even the most niche clientele as a locally-owned, multi-faceted digital marketing agency. ETS distinguishes itself from other marketing organizations by providing the most comprehensive approach to any company’s contemporary marketing demands, including traditional digital marketing, web construction, analytics, graphic design, social media, and the implementation of effective ad campaigns.
We’re searching for a WordPress Web Developer with experience in coding, design, and layout for a variety of client websites. Web developers are responsible for creating websites from concept to completion, including everything from the home page to the site layout and functionality.
- Using optimal software development principles, write well-designed, tested, and efficient code.
- familiarity with one or more of the following: WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, Wix, and other content management systems
- Using conventional HTML/CSS principles, create a website layout and user interface.
- Data from several back-end services and databases should be combined.
- Gather and improve requirements and specifications based on technical requirements.
- Make and keep software documentation.
- Keep up with emerging technologies and industry trends and incorporate them into your operations and activities.
- Work with our Senior Web Designer to ensure that the visual design matches the concept and intent.
- Proven web programming expertise Excellent programming abilities and a thorough understanding of contemporary HTML/CSS
- A thorough understanding of web application functionality, including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Basic understanding of the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) procedure
- Problem-solving talents that are both aggressive and innovative
- Strong organizational abilities, including the ability to manage various activities while adhering to deadlines and budgets, as well as business knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere and flourish there, as well as quickly learn and master a variety of web technologies and methodologies.
- Proven track record of building and improving customer E-Commerce platforms
Fill Up The Form Below
To apply for this job, please fill up the form below and HR team will get back to you shortly.