Digital Marketing Internship (Dubai)
We at Eddie Tech Solutions are dedicated to helping small and medium-sized enterprises expand their digital reach and overall financial success. ETS prides itself on creating tailor-made programs that match customer demands with an array of techniques, tools, and processes that have proven successful for even the most niche clientele as a multi-faceted digital marketing agency. ETS distinguishes itself from other marketing organizations by providing the most comprehensive approach to any company’s contemporary marketing demands, including traditional digital marketing, web construction, analytics, graphic design, social media, and the implementation of effective ad campaigns.
You are strongly urged to apply if you are interested in swiftly gaining expertise in a dynamic, entrepreneurial setting and working with a diverse group of intriguing people.
INTERN WILL LEARN AND BE EXPOSED TO:
- Working with clients and maintaining accounts in the real world
- Hands-on planning and strategizing
- Attendance at regular staff meetings
- Google’s whole portfolio of products
- Additional advertising platforms provided by other parties
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will be an integral part of our clients’ success. This internship provides you with the opportunity to obtain important experience in many various aspects of the digital marketing sector if you are a driven, analytical, and self-directed professional. You’ll be in charge of running meetings, reporting, optimizing content, On-page SEO, and content development in this position. Based on candidate performance and area(s) of interest, there are additional opportunities to expand into other areas of responsibility.
- Conducting research on a certain industry
- Contribute positively to strategy planning efforts
- Assist with construction proposals
- Attend client meetings as needed.
- Campaign Enhancement
- Planning and executing social media campaigns
- Designing Graphics
- Optimization of Content
- On-page SEO (search engine optimization)
- Creating Content
- Communication abilities that are both verbal and written are essential.
- Knowledge of the Google Suite
- 1-2 years of relevant marketing experience gained through courses, internships, or paid positions
- dependable and capable of meeting deadlines on a regular basis
- Skills in both creativity and analysis
- Working knowledge of social media marketing
- SEO expertise is required.
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Previous authoring experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Bing Ads Proficient in WordPress
- Designing Graphics (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Working knowledge of project management software
EVALUATION PERIOD & SCHEDULE:
For a 3-month period, work 20 hours per week around the intern’s schedule. Projects that meet or surpass client expectations are compensated.Other Job Opportunities