Allow Eddie Tech Solutions to set up Google Analytics and develop Goals to verify that your marketing and digital budgets are achieving the results you want.
Google Analytics is being used by 52.9 percent of all websites on the internet, more than 10 times the next most popular analytics option. (w3techs)
How can an agency assist my company in gaining a better understanding of Google Analytics?
Google Analytics Setup
What is Google Analytics?
How does Google Analytics Work?
What Does Google Analytics Do?
Google Analytics may help you learn a lot about your company. There are numerous advantages to using Google Analytics. But here are a few of the most crucial:
- Keep track of how well your website is performing.
- Recognize the advantages of your marketing approach.
- Improve your understanding of what types of goods and material to include on your website.
- Learn about users based on their demographics.
- Increase the number of conversions
How do You Use Google Analytics?
Google Analytics or Google Tag Manager
Google Analytics Dashboards
What Can Google Analytics Tell About Your Visitors?
- You can get a lot of information about your visitors using Google Analytics, which can help you figure out what’s driving traffic to your site.
- Demographics section will show you Age and Gender
- Geo section has their Location and Language
- Technology gives the Browser type and Network
- Mobile will tell you if they are desktop, tablet, or mobile phone
- Social can tell you from which social network your visitors are coming
Learn About Google Analytics
Google Analytics has a lot of potential. When you initially approach and don’t know what to do, you may feel lost. To be honest, Google Analytics is daunting at first since it is so powerful and comprehensive. Google, on the other hand, offers classes to help you improve your Analytics skills and get started. There are classes available for beginners to expert students that can help you at any stage of your learning.
Limitations of Google Analytics
There has been a lot of material written on all of the advantages of Google Analytics and its tremendous features. It may appear to be all-powerful. It does, however, have some restrictions. Here are some things you won’t be able to accomplish with Google Analytics:
- Individual users can be followed.
- Prior to inserting the Google Analytics code, gather information (No historical data)
- Distinguish between a visitor who has cleared their cookies and one who has just arrived.
- Check to see whether your visitor came from a competitor’s site.
- Keep track of what users are doing on your social networking page.
Eddie Tech Solutions and Google Analytics
Analytics and Digital Audit
Fill Up The Form Below
Get More Traffic, More Calls & More Sales. To Start Ranking on Google, Fill out the form below to send us an email. You’ll get a guaranteed response within 24 hours!